Monday, April 25, 2011

It Continues

My obsession with baby/toddler shoes continues.

I just bought Harper J her first pair of Toms.


Don't worry, I bought two pair for myself as well (pink sparkle and silver sparkle from the youth department). 

I love Toms and want it to be known that I loved them BEFORE they were cool- like before JMR and Nordstrom carried them. When I bought my first pair way back in 2006 everyone thought they were weird. I liked them for many reasons (a child in need got a pair of shoes, they were machine washable, they were super comfy) and didn't care if my friends/family thought they weren't cute (because I KNEW they were cute). Isn't it funny that now many of those friends/family own Toms of their own? Good for them, I say. Toms are awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!