Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random Abbyness Day 27 and a Perfect Baby

A picture of my family...
Ahhhh....
Yes, I realize that there are 2 furry babies missing from this photo.
Believe me, had there been any way to make it happen, Hazel and Tucker would have been at our wedding. 

Anyway...

Harper and I headed to the pediatrician this morning for her 18-month check up. Harper was pronounced tall, strong, and perfect. Are you shocked? Neither am I. You don't need an M.D. to see that my kid is the spitting image of perfection.
 Sometimes I get really sad about Harper's growing up so quickly. Then I remember that she still wears diapers. She is still a baby. She is still my baby and she looks so cute in a diaper. I can't wait for warm weather so she can run around our house without clothes on, even though she will probably (hopefully) be potty trained by summer.

How cute is she going to be in little princess undewear? So cute. Then she will really be a grown up girl and I'll probably cry about it.


 Harper was perfectly charming, until she wasn't. Once she had to sit on that awkward paper-covered bench (which truthfully make even me want to cry), things went sour and I'm pretty sure the entire office knew it.

Harper was so angry that she wouldn't even let me touch her, let alone put the rest of her clothing on. I gave her a few minutes to work it out and couldn't help getting a couple of pics. 

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Colt, you, and Harper is beautiful. You guys look so happy! I love it:) I also love Harpers little tantrum she is throwing at the doctors. The age she is at is so much fun, dont you think? ALSO I talked to Cal about maybe getting together this weekend so I hope she talked to you! Hopefully I will see you soon! Ps i love reading your blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!