Monday, March 28, 2011

The Pics to Match the Post...

I fixed my USB problem.
As promised, here are the photos. 
Just apply them to this mornings "Hello Friends" post.

Much love!
Never say never...

It was Scout's first Costco visit, too.

Look how annoyed the hubby man is.
He was trying to discuss dog food
and all I wanted to do was take photos.
I haven't gotten my new name license yet.
I'm stuck with an Abby Lomento Costco card until I do.
No worries, though. I'm heading to the Social Security Office tomorrow.
By Tuesday eve, I'll officially and legally be Abby Adams.




Bad photo... yummy wine...

I told you there would be weekend snuggling at our house...

Harper loves to dance...




Then she found a dance partner...




And that was our weekend.

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, Sam's Club and Costco, are almost necessary if you live out in the Boonies. Sometimes a bunch of us will carpool in one of our big pick-ups and make a party out of it. When you live 200 miles from affordable TP, you learn to make every trip count. It's not pretty, but usually the Zobmies that congregate in such stores are scared off by a large herd of Wyoming Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!