Monday, March 28, 2011

Random Abbyness Day 26 and a Video

How much do I love this? So much. Adele is amazing.

Day 26- How I think others view me...

This isn't something I worry about very often. In this whole world, there are perhaps 3 people who really know me. I don't let people in very often and for good reason. When you let people in, you become vulnerable. I hate to feel vulnerable.

Frankly, I don't know many people who actually deserve to know me, let alone the fact that my deepest thoughts and philosophies would be incomprehensible to their closed minds. Most people don't know about the road that brought me to today- they don't know how very difficult it often was. Therefore, they have no right to think/talk about me. Period.

What I do hope is that people view me as a person that they can call for help. I'd do pretty much anything to help a person out and I really hope that the people I love know this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!