Friday, March 25, 2011

Random Abbyness Day 24

The last random act of kindness I received...

Remember this?

Well that surprise gift was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. My boots are in my closet, just waiting for summer dress season to arrive. Every time I see them I can't help but smile.

By the way, Penny, I finally chose a prize for your winning the floppy dog naming contest. Truly, you are a hard girl to shop for. People always accuse me of being hard to shop for and I don't believe them because I have no problem finding handfuls of things I like. I'm sure it's the same for you. Hopefully as we get to know each other better, I'll learn what you like. I think this prize fits. It just hit me this week and I'm planning on picking it up tomorrow.

I've got a new SLC Saturday post to work on this afternoon. Stay tuned!

Happy weekend, my friends! It's snowing in SLC so I am anticipating a weekend inside with my little family. I'm planning on snuggling with this little one for the better part of the next two days...

1 comment:

  1. I want you to know that I enjoyed picking those out as much as you enjoyed getting them. I need to get down and see you pretty soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!