Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random Abbyness Day 23 and Some Other Stuff

The last thing that made me cry...

This morning, I was reading Mindy Gledhill's blog. Her dog passed away and I cried like a baby all the way through her post about it. You can find it here.

If you read the post and now feel sad, I can help you cheer up.
Right now this is my favorite thing ever.
Nick Pitera has been my youtube crush for a while now.
(check out his Teenage Dream cover...)
I think he is amazing AND he looks like Elvis.


And in other news....
That's right. That's my yoga mat. 
That's my yoga mat and I used it yesterday.
I got my trash kicked, for sure.
I only made it through 28 minutes of a 70 minute session.
I was unbalanced and ungraceful,
but oh, how I have missed the squishy sound of my hands and feet on the mat.
I think I'm officially back. 



3 comments:

  1. That video is absolutely fabulous! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting! Tyra and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to be all up on my prenatal yoga DVD, but I'm such a slacker. I miss that hands on mat feeling too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!