Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cute With a Mullet but Classier Without One

This post is a few days late and you've already seen some shots of Harp with her new haircut but really, there is no way I can leave this out. Someday when I'm feeling really ambitious and Harper isn't helping me on the computer, I'm going to have my blog printed.

 (Remember, this was the reason I started blogging in the first place- to make up for my complete lack of interest in scrap booking. I don't care about stickers or cute paper and I certainly don't have the patience or skills to scrapbook. All I care about is having photos of our life and remembering the stories behind them. Blogging seemed like a good option. I had no idea that blogging would become the most inspiring journey of my year and that it would be perfect for me in so many ways...)

Anyway, you understand that my printed blog (creation date: TBD) must have documentation of Harper's first haircut.
Here is Harper's "before" shot.
I realize that you are supposed to look pretty bad in before shots.
This is just not possible for Harper. I'm sorry.
Anyway...
The curls do their best to hide it, but she definitely had a baby mullet.
Seriously when it was wet, the mullet went halfway down her back.
Mullets, on babies or adults, are not acceptable. 
This is not my opinion. It's a fact. 

And.... ta da!
Harper is mullet free and as cute as ever!


She even looks cute with bed head...

So, I've never really cut anyone's hair before and I'm sure that Harper's little bob is uneven. This trim was a spur of the moment decision. Next time, we will make an appointment with Whitney- she is a real hairstylist and will do a first rate job with Harper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!