Monday, February 14, 2011

Grandma's House Always Hits the Spot

A visit to Las Vegas was just what Harper and I needed last weekend. Harper really loves Grandma and Grandpa Lomento and they sure love her. They prove it to her by spoiling her rotten. She was given the star treatment all weekend with Einstein's breakfasts, prizes, new clothing, lunches and dinners out, ice cream, park visits, and pretty much anything else my dad thought would make her happy. He even surprised her with a friend for Scout (see photo below). For me, it was just great to see my parents with her. On Friday night, I watched my mom read to Harper and understood just why I love books so much. When my mom read to me when I was a little girl, it was magical. It was equally magical watching her read to Harper.

Sporting her new Valentine pajamas... Thanks Grandma!
 Where DID her shoes go?

Here Harper is signing "please."
She also knows eat, food, star, again, sleep, banana, outside, milk, drink, more, sorry, 
leaf, bug, hat, blanket, stop, dog, fish, friend, love, baby, time, go, and car.
Yes, she is a signing genius.

My mom would die if she knew I was posting a pic of her in her old lady robe.
That's what she gets for wearing old lady robes.
She doesn't own a computer so she'll never know.

 Harper loved the warm weather!


Harper loves cousin Crystal!

Swinging with Grandpa Jack... so fun!


 She couldn't get enough time outside.


Meet Scout's new friend.
His name is Boo, after Boo Radley, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!