Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wedding Photos Phase 2... The Bride and Groom

I'm oftentimes incredibly (and possibly overly) self-critical. When it comes to my look, my body, my clothing, and my hair, I'm a perfectionist. That being said, I have a hard time with most of photos of me, even when they are of my wedding. I've looked through the wedding photos many times and have finally made a peace with the images of myself, and I'd actually like to share some of my favorites with you. Here are Colt and Abby: bride and groom.





Colt's grandma wanted to "cut-in."
Since Colt and I do not dance, we didn't understand what she was doing.









Well there you are. I know you think I'm self-centered for being so self-critical. I am grateful for a strong, healthy, able body. I'm working on letting my gratitude outweigh the urge to judge myself at every turn. I'm working on it... diligently.

Anyway, have a nice weekend, friends. Colt is going on an ice fishing trip and so Harper and I are going to hop in the car tomorrow morning and head to Vegas for some solid Grandma and Grandpa time. See you next week.

5 comments:

  1. You're just a typical bride! I love all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are like peanut butter and chocolate. Pretty good separately, but amazing together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Pictures. I love that their not the typical boring ones. I have to say my favorite one is the one of you two standing there with your head cut out of the picture, I dont know why, but I love it. It's mysterious

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures!! You looked gorgeous!! I also love Harpers dress! So cute! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!