Friday, February 25, 2011

30 Days of Random Abbyness

I know you love me and want to get to know me better. That's why, for the next 30 days, I'll post something about myself. I know I spend most of my blog time talking about Harper, Hazel, and the other people (furry or not) in my life. This is you lucky chance to learn more about just me. Just Abby.

I'm totally plagiarizing this idea. I got it from a blog that I read. I think it will be a fun project for the next month and hopefully, it will keep me thinking and maybe I'll even learn something about myself. As you know, I've been in a funk lately and I've really been struggling to come to terms with myself as a person. I'm taking on this little project with the hope that it will aid me in getting out (or through) of the funk.

Also, I want to get to know you better so please, please take on the project yourself.

Day 1: Introduction, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts
Day 2: Your first love
Day 3: Your parents
Day 4: A song to match your mood
Day 5: A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 6: A place you've traveled to
Day 7: Bible verse
Day 8: Something you miss
Day 9: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs that pop up
Day 10: Bullet your whole day
Day 11: Somewhere you'd like to move or visit
Day 12: Your highs and lows of this past year
Day 13: Give pictures of five guys who are famous who you find attractive
Day 14: Someone who fascinates you and why

Day 15: A photo of something you ate today
Day 16: A letter to someone who has hurt you lately
Day 17: A youtube video
Day 18: A photo of you ten years ago
Day 19: Your favorite quote
Day 20: A regret you have
Day 21: Explain how you got your scars
Day 22: Talk about the cuteness of your pet
Day 23: The last thing that made you cry
Day 24: Talk about the last "random act of kindness" you encountered
Day 25: Ten things you want to do before you die
Day 26: How do you think others view you?
Day 27: Picture of your family
Day 28: Your favorite musician and why
Day 29: A photo of you as a child
Day 30: Something you learned (if anything) about yourself in the last 30 days

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I just might steal this from you! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, this sounds fun! I may have to copy you as you copy whomever you got it from. {But I hope that everyone once in a while during these 30 days you still blog about Harper. I just love her.}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT idea- although your life is much more exciting than mine! You have the perfect name too. Lindsieness doesn't quite flow like Abbyness. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!