Thursday, February 24, 2011

And I Thought I'd Never Need a Costco Membership

We now buy these things in bulk.
In the past 4 months, I've gone through at least 10 toothbrushes.
Would you like to know why?

Harper is why.
Here is a list of places my toothbrush has been 
since Harper learned how to get her hands on it.
These are just the most random places.
I'm pretty sure it's been atop every single surface in our house.
(They are not all the same brush, mind you. 
Like I said, I've been switching often.
Sometimes, I'm forced to use a new one simply 
because I can't FIND my current toothbrush.)

My sock drawer
Tucker's kennel
The coat closet
Between our sofa cushions
Harper's mouth (repeatedly)
The dishwasher
On my bookshelf
In a basket of plastic fruit
In the tub with Harper
My purse
Our magazine basket
Hazel's water bowl


On a side note:
As I typed this list, Harper managed to pull ALL of her clothes off of their hangers.
That's quite a feat considering how many outfits she has.
Life with Harper J is never boring.
Sometimes I wonder what in the world I did with all of my time before I became a parent.
For the life of me, I just don't know.


1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! I wonder that about myself too sometimes. Before Kels I must have been so lazy and bored and my house must have been spotless all the time. On another note... do you still have the same phone number? I think we pocket dialed each other a few times yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!