Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Christmas Summation

Christmas was amazing.
It is a good thing that it only comes once a year. I'm exhausted.
We spent a lot of time with some wonderful family members.
We danced, played, and opened presents together.
We also ate together- we ate a lot. I already began paying my dues at the gym tonight.
Colt, Hazel, Tucker, and I were all aptly spoiled.
Our families are really too good to us.
Harper's Christmas was another story.
At this point, she is beyond spoiled.
I don't think a word even exists for what she is.
Let's just say that we couldn't even fit all of her presents in my car.
Colt and I had a great time helping Harper open her gifts.
Of all of them, she showed the most excitement over her new toothbrush.
Was I surprised at this? Not one bit.
She is slowly discovering everything else.
Harper prefers to come to new toys in her own time.
We just make sure they are in a place where she can get them when she is ready.

Here is a pretty accurate photo summation of a weekend spent watching our daughter become more and more spoiled by the minute. That's what happens when your child has 2 amazing grandmas and 2 amazing great-grandmas. As parents, we have no choice but to sit back and watch them shower her with love, all the while hoping that Harper won't be a complete brat by the age of three.

I'll post more Christmas pics this week.
I took over 200 photos this weekend.
I promise that you won't have to see all of them.
I'll share the best with you as soon as I get organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!