Friday, December 17, 2010

An Afternoon With Harper

As luck would have it, Harper and I have one another all to ourselves this afternoon. We are trying, and slowly succeeding, to clean Harper's room and closet in preparation for Christmas. I'm moving toy bins to her closet and making room for her new doll furniture. Harper, helpful as always, is pulling toys and stuffed animals out of her bins as quickly as I'm putting them in. She also assists me by standing on the step stool with me. Not only do I have to worry about not falling myself, I have to make sure I don't knock the my little helper off as well.

(As I organize I'm hoping to find our missing Joseph. He went missing a day after Harper opened her nativity and hasn't been seen since. I've been checking all garbages/clothing hampers without any success. I'm hoping he is hiding out in a basket of plastic fruit or zoo animals.)

No worries, though, because we are having plenty of fun this afternoon as well. We just took a fruit-snack break. Harper made a really big mess, stood on her stool, and danced whilst eating her fruity sharks. My mom remarked this morning that Harper is already proving to have quite the imagination. I can do nothing but agree with her, considering the fact that while Harper was dancing this afternoon, no music was playing.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!