Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Can't Stop

Here are some of the more frivolous (but no less wonderful) things I'm thankful for... It's not that I think C.S. Lewis or Jane Austen to be frivolous... They just don't rank as high up as Harper and Hazel. I'm thankful for them nonetheless...

Baby Wipes
My hairstylist- Whitney, I love you.
OPI Nail Polish
Veggie Burritos from Taco Time
Funny Girl
The old and torn blanket Colt's Grandma Adams made for him (it's now more mine than his...)
Wuthering Heights
Diet Coke
Porcupine Pub and Grill
Chaim Potok
Animals
My iPhone
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Body Scrubs
My Subaru
That a messy bun has become an acceptable hair style
e.e. Cummings
Wicked- the book and the musical
Jane Austen
The Library
Les Miserables- once again, book and musical
Jane Eyre
Chopin
Anne of Green Gables
Georgia O'Keefe
Van Gogh
My Camera
Glee
The Sound of Music
My Fair Lady
My A Ex. Sunglasses
Five for Fighting
C.S. Lewis
Dave Matthew's Band
Barbara Streisand
Chipoltle
Halogen (clothing brand)
Dooney and Bourke
Ulta/Sephora
Harry Potter
Anything Argyle- sock, sweaters, scarves...
Umbrellas
Body lotion
Veggie Sandwiches from Kneaders, Jimmy John's, or Red Butte Cafe
JCrew
Nordstrom
Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!