Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Around Our House Lately

Harper has become quite the chatter... on the phone, that is. 
We don't know who she is talking to or what she is saying.
Hopefully it's not a boy... not yet.
Hopefully she is saying how much she loves her mommy.

Look how happy Colt is. He really loves his puppy.
I don't think he has mentioned fishing since Tucker came.
For Colt, that is a sure sign of true love.

When Harper plays at home, clothing is optional (for her, not us- we stay dressed).

She sure loves to do big-girl things.

Hazel isn't really a fan of Tucker. I think I mentioned this earlier.
This is where she hides from him.

We had to make some changes around here when Tucker came.
Baby books are a really tempting chew toy for him.
I offered Harper a shelf on my bookshelf.
It's the one that is at her level. She always pulls books from it.
We put a few of her books there.
Its funny how that shelf isn't as interesting to her without mommy's books on it.

Harper loves to be outside. We had some really wonderful time outside over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!