Monday, August 23, 2010

And a Puppy Makes Four

Meet Tucker Adams.

This cute little guy joined our family last Thursday and we have been trying to get him settled since. Puppies are a lot of work! Tucker is doing his best to wear me out on a daily basis and it's working. I've never been so tired, not even when I was taking care of a newborn. Caring for Harper, Hazel, and Tucker is quite the job. 12 hour days managing a retail store were easier than this. He is a puppy in every way (clumsy, dopey, whiny, clueless, and trying to bite everything with his little shark teeth) but we still love him. By we, I don't mean Hazel... not yet, at least. She is very unsure about her little/big brother. She has taken to hiding on our end table, which is too high for Tucker, and staring down at him with a look of confused disgust. She has also started showering me with love and snuggles (hoping, I think, that I'll save her from the 17 pound monster that keeps trying to play with her), so I'm not complaining- not about the snuggles, at least. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!