Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Is There Anything This Girl Doesn't Like?

May 31st, 2010: Harper's First Pancake!

Harper loved this pancake. Am I surprised? Not at all. She loves food. She has liked absolutely everything that she has tried thus far, including:

Rice Cereal (still a favorite)
Oatmeal Cereal
Baby Carrots, Squash, Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans, and Peas
Baby Pears, Apples, Mangos, Bananas, and Peaches
Whole Wheat Eggo Waffles
Whole Wheat Toast
Fries (don't judge me... it was her dad's birthday)
Bran Muffins
Cake (once again, don't judge)
Watermelon
Lasagna
Macaroni and Cheese
Pears
Grilled Cheese
Cottage Cheese
String Cheese
Cheerios
Fruity Pebbles (Her dad's cereal, not mine.)
Whole Grain Goldfish Crackers
Animal Crackers
Gerber Puff Snacks
Gerber Strawberry Yogurt Melt-aways
Frozen Yogurt from Jason's Deli (Cried when she didn't get enough)

Yes, our baby does love to eat and we LOVE our healthy baby!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pancake pics and I am so thrilled to learn that Harper and I love all of the same foods, well minus the Gerber pink puff things.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!