Thursday, June 10, 2010

SEVEN

Here it goes:
7 TV Shows I Love To Watch:
1. The Hills
2. The City
3. Glee
4. Nip/Tuck
5. ellen
6. Yo-Gaba Gaba (and not just for the Harper Girl)
7. Arrested Development (RIP)

7 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Bought 2 new pairs of sandals
2. Bought Harper some new shoes/rompers for summer
3. Read my July Glamour from cover to cover
4. Wrote in my journal
5. Took a walk with my girls
6. Tried some new eyeshadows/make up looks
7. Made Hazel snuggle me to sleep (Colt's out of town)

7 Favorite Places To Eat:
1. Porcupine Pub
2. Red Butte Cafe
3. El Chihuahua
4. Kneaders
5. Jason's Deli
6. Taco Time
7. Betos (only for the nachos :)

7 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Harper's 1st Birthday
2. Going to Vegas in July (missing my family)
3. Skyler and Danni's wedding
4. My hair appointment tomorrow
5. Colt coming home Friday
6. The chalk art festival
7. My library holds becoming available


7 Things On My Wish List:
1. To have my parents move closer (wish wish wish!)
2. Teal blue Dooney and Bourke watch
3. Large Dooney Satchel in yellow
4. Living room furniture (sans slipcovers!)
5. An opal ring (to celebrate Harper's birth month)
6. To teach piano full time once again
7. To meet my pen pal (we've been writing since 4th grade!)

7 Random Things that You May Not Know About Me:
1. I love vintage furniture, especially Tiffany lamps... and I abhor boring furniture
2. I love going to the park
3. I am obsessed with Dooney and Bourke (you may buy me a present from their website at any time)
4. I don't like my birthday. I've dreaded it every year for as long as I can remember.
5. I'm a little OCD, but only when it comes to my wardrobe. My closet is organized by sleeve length and color. I iron everything I wear and I can't seem to own enough clothing. I have at least a dozen dresses with tags still on them hanging in my closet. I'm obsessed with cardigans.
6. I plan on becoming a yoga teacher (if only part time)
7. I love elephants

1 comment:

Leave me a comment. I love comments!