Friday, May 14, 2010

Mobile Pics Part 2

If she were ten, I'd say this was gross but at this point, it's a good sign that she is exploring her body and developing properly... and it's ADORABLE!
OH WOW! It doesn't get more embarrassing than no sheets and a naked, runny-nosed baby playing with a Tylenol bottle. There is an explanation. This was the day that we moved, which explains the bare mattress. Things were crazy for me as I was trying to pack everything and care for Harper. I'd given her some Tylenol because she was sick with a little cold. I left the bottle on the bed and came back to find her using it as a binky! Our funny girl is always good for a laugh! I still giggle every time I see this pic!
I just love this baby.
This also has a explanation. We were at Theo's and Harper had something of a messy day. Let's just say that I took two outfits and a pair of jammies home to the wash. By mid-afternoon, Harper was out of extra clothing to wear so I raided Theo's drawers and found an old Cars t-shirt. I'm pretty sure Harper looks cuter in this than any of the dozens of outfits in her closet. Her dad thinks so, too. He even lets her wear it when guests come over.
Dress up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!