Monday, May 24, 2010

Busy Week...


Happy Birthday, Colt! He turned 25 yesterday. He had to work until 2:00 and I felt terrible but he was a good sport about it. After he got home, we went to dinner with his family. It wasn't the most fun of days but we have all of next weekend to celebrate.

Harper crawled for the first time last week. It was such an exciting moment. I was crying and laughing at the same time. Now that she is mobile, she is a little tornado of destruction and I absolutely love watching her make mess after mess. This morning she has pulled books from her shelf, played in the blinds, pulled on the cable cord, dumped a giant bin of plastic food over, and spilled Hazel's water bowl. Not once has she so much as looked at the basket of toys I put in the middle of the floor! She is too busy to play, I guess.

Harper has not one, but TWO, teeth now! Both of her bottom teeth poked through within a week. On Sunday, May 16th, I was giving Harper a little taste of a fruit snack and something scraped my finger. Sure enough, it was her right bottom tooth. Don't worry... I cried over that too. I discovered the second one on Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!