Sunday, April 25, 2010

Much Needed R&R

Sunday, April 25, 2010
Colt worked 12 days in a row without a break. He was up by 4:30 every morning for almost two weeks. It was so tiring for him and sad for me because I missed him. We'd see one another for a couple of hours every night and that was it. Add to that the fact that we have been so busy trying to get settled into our house that we've barely had a chance to breath and you have two people desperate for a time out. Well finally, on Friday, Colt had a day off. I'm not kidding when I say we didn't leave the house once. We spent the all of Friday at home, doing basically nothing and it was great to relax together. Yesterday we ventured out for a shopping trip and a visit to the lake at Daybreak, where we enjoyed a long, but refreshing, walk with our girls.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!