Friday, April 30, 2010

6 Month Photos

Harper had her 6 month photos taken almost two weeks ago. Please don't talk to me about the fact that she will be 7 months old next week. I'm not ready to face it. Let's just stick to the photos for now. She wasn't the happiest of babies that day but our photographer (Whitney Linn Photography) was more than patient with both Harper and me. I was even in a few of the shots. I am crazy about the photos which is probably because I am so crazy about my sweet baby...

I'll upload more images later, but here are a few for now...




3 comments:

  1. She is so freakin cute!! I am in love with the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I am in love with these pictures! How beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mollie... You should have Whitney do Oakley's photos sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!