Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kenzie!

Colt's little sister, Kenzie, turned 21 on February 16th and I was so excited for her. Seriously, she has been talking about turning 21 since I met her. I've been waiting to celebrate with her and actually got to do so twice! We had a family dinner at El Chihuahua on her birthday with Doug, Carrie, Kenz, Jesse, Colt, Harper, and me. We had a great time eating and enjoying "Death Stars" together.
Then, the Saturday after Kenzie's birthday, we headed downtown to party at The Hotel with friends and family. It was so so fun to go out after so long. I'm happy that I was here for both of her parties because I'm crazy about Kenzie. I love coming home when Kenzie is here because we love to chat and laugh together. She is so funny and always has some great story to share. She is also one of the most amazing people that I know. She works hard, studies hard, and plays hard. Kenzie faces the world with a brave and open heart and I love her for it.

Happy birthday, Aunt Kenzie!
Just warming up at The Hotel
A birthday hug at the beginning of the night....
and one at the end!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the engagement! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!