Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ears

So I have always disliked my ears. They poke out and make me look like a little mouse! I never let them show. Even when I wear a ponytail, I pull it over my ears and not behind them. I have actually gone as far as to consider an "ear tuck." Seriously, I have never liked them....until now. My little miss Harper has them (see photo below!) and they are absolutely adorable. They poke out and give her so much personality. I look at them and realize how amazing it is that Harper is a part of me so much that some of my physical traits are manifested in her. She has so much of Colt and me in her. She even has the same crooked fourth toe as I do! She has a little bump on one of her ears that is identical to one on Colt's left ear. She has his eyes, my lips, and we are waiting to see whose nose, but without a doubt, her ears came from me! Those pokey little things have made me like, even appreciate, my ears (although I still maintain that they are much cuter on her!)

1 comment:

  1. Whose eyelashes did she get because, hello, gorgeous! She has gotten so big! She's such a cutie and her outfit is adorable. Love your blog and a big huge congrats on the engagement!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!