Friday, February 12, 2010

Colt's Sisters... I'll take them!


Christmas Eve, 2009 With Jesse, Kenzie, Harper, and Calli

I've just got to say how much I love, absolutely love, Colt's sisters. When I met him and heard that he only had two sisters, I was so intimidated! I have no sisters and I'd never dated anyone with sisters before; I was pretty sure they were going to meet me, judge me, and throw me out in the cold. Well, it didn't happen. Instead, we made friends and now we get closer all the time. They have welcomed me and I love them both for their amazing qualities. Calli is Colt's twin and she is so cute with Harper! She is one of the FEW that I'd trust with Harper and she spoils her constantly! I don't think she ever goes to Target or Carter's without bringing something home for little miss Harper. Calli is one hundred percent loving and caring. I think we could chat a whole day away. Kenzie is the most outgoing person I have ever met and she is always making me laugh. I admire her confidence and bravery. I'm so grateful for these girls! I'm actually grateful for Colt's whole family. I've had a great time laughing with them and getting to know them over the past year. Colt and I used to sit up in his room and I'd hear his family busting up with laughter downstairs. I'd think to myself that a family that can laugh together so often must be a good one. Well, I was right! They have filled a big empty hole in my life. I used to be alone all of the time and now I am surrounded by an amazing family.

1 comment:

Leave me a comment. I love comments!