Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Summary of June

June was good to us... 
We had our first ride of the summer (it was amazing).
We also met Papa Dave's grey Colt (he's adorable).
Harper finished up ballet for the year (stay tuned for the official pics).
Harper had her dance recital (she was adorable and now wants to be on the stage, by herself, with a microphone, so that she can sing and dance and everyone can watch just her).
We made some cute Father's Day ties in preschool (I stole the idea from Rachel Zoe's instagram).
We spoiled Colt for Father's Day (because he deserved it, of course).
We had a great time at Miss Utah week (we always do!).
One of our girls placed in the top ten (go Mallory, aka Miss Panoramaland!).
Harper started swimming lessons (she loves them).
I fell in love with Lena Dunham and her show Girls (seriously, I'm OBSESSED).
Hazel napped and begged for treats (looking as ridiculously cute and grinchy as ever).
Whitney and I planted a garden (I treat it like a newborn baby).
We hiked many times (it was awesome).
We celebrated Cash's birthday (he is the cutest nephew/cousin ever).
And I decided to audition for a choir this fall (because I miss singing).













No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!