Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Dad.

My dad.

Oh boy. My dad is an emotional topic for me.

There are really no words to describe how I feel about him. He is the kindest, most generous, most supportive, and most amazing person that I have ever known. I have honestly never met a person who doesn't like him and I've had countless people tell me how much they admire him and/or that they can never repay him for all that he has done for them. I always tell them to take that and times it by about a million and then they will know how I feel about this Italian golfer from Los Angeles.

I love my dad and look up to him. He is my hero.

I am thankful every day of my life that he adopted me. I don't know what you guys believe- hell, I don't even know exactly what it is that I believe most days- but I know, without doubt, that his coming to Utah, meeting my mom, and taking me into his heart and life was no matter of coincidence. This man was meant to be my dad.
Harper took this photo of my dad over Mother's Day weekend. I love it- I absolutely love it. If there is anyone who loves and looks up to my dad as much as I do, it's Harper. Nobody makes her face light up like her Papa Jack does. Seeing the two of them together is one of the greatest joys I have ever known. She and I both love this man. Our lives are better because of him. 

Happy Father's Day, everyone. I hope that your day was a good one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!