Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Father's Day 2013, Recap

We had such a great Father's Day this year. Harper and I spent the morning with my dad before my parents left for home. Then we met up with Colt's family for some Porcupine brunch (so yummy). We came home and gave Colt his gifts (a drill set, some camping supplies, and a few of his favorite treats). and then spent the afternoon visiting Colt's grandpas. The weather was beautiful and it was a lovely day with family.

Harper is learning to write. She insisted on signing all of the Father's Day cards that we gave out with  "her letter and her number." I hope that her dad and grandpas are all enjoying their cards from "H 3."

My dad gave Harper $10 before leaving for Las Vegas. She used it to treat Colt to a Father's Day snow cone. They both got Maui Wowie with cream. Harper was so excited to be "snow cone twinners!!!" with her daddy.



A visit to Great Grandma Rushton's ALWAYS involves feeding the goats that live next door.




We are six for six in our Bucket List goal of taking one family photo each month- it's a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!