Friday, May 17, 2013

This Week

I haven't blogged this week and I'm sorry. I can't lie. It's been a tough week- a heavy week.

Someone- a sweet girl who was only 21- in a family close to me passed away, which made this week a week of reflection. There was also a bad visit to the dentist for Harper, troubles with upgrading my phone (which is broken for the third time) and two 45 minute calls with AT&T, a broken vase, work issues, a messy kitchen, and a really low level of energy on my part.

In short, this week has been one of my least favorites and I'm quite ready for it to be over. I'm hoping for a quiet weekend with my family. I'm hoping for some solid reading time and for some fun. I'll be back Monday and I know that next week is going to be a good one.

In the meantime, feel free to enjoy some adorable giggle faces.


Much love.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your young friend. We've had a heavy week too. Our 25 year old neighbor died after complications with a c-section. She left behind her 10 day old. Prayers all around for the families experiencing loss this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so sorry Abby!! I hope you are doing better... my thoughts and prayers are with you.

    and those pictures of Harper are just darling!! she's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!