Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Music Love: J. Wride

I first heard of J. Wride when Jesse's (the lead singer/pianist) sister tried out for Miss Nebo last year. I started watching their youtube videos when she would post them to facebook. I was an instant fan.

This morning, they posted their newest cover and I was so excited to see that it's from one of my other current favorites. Go here to see J. Wride's interpretation of Macklemore's Can't Hold Us (I tried three times to post the video directly to blogger but it didn't work and I don't know why). You'll love it.

p.s. Follow J. Wride on facebook or find them on iTunes.

p.p.s. I did it!
Thanks for all of your advice. I love this shorter hair so much and am looking forward to a life with less tangles.

1 comment:

Leave me a comment. I love comments!