Thursday, April 25, 2013

Currently

Loving: Little people yoga mats. I mean, really. Toddler yoga might be the cutest thing a person could ever see.

I'm also loving my time at the piano. Things are really starting to flow for now and I'm loving it- absolutely loving it.

Watching: The Americans on FX. The first season has been so good. Have any of you been watching it? The season finale is next week and I just know it's going to be a cliff hanger. Keri Russell is in it. I've loved her since her days on The Mickey Mouse Club. She's such a hottie.

Reading: I'm still working my way through A History of God (first world problem alert: it's really hard for me to read actual books now... my Kindle really has ruined me with its built-in dictionary) and I'm getting ready to start something new. I just don't know what it's going to be yet. The Elegance of the Hedgehog was so good- definitely a hard act to follow.

Working on: Growing this little blog a bit. I'm sponsoring a couple of blogs right now and trying to be better about being more involved in the blogging community. I've been on the fence about this blog. I think I've finally decided to see if it can grow. I have some buttons made up if anyone would like one for their blog. Find them here.

Also, if anyone is interested in doing a guest post swap, let me know!

Looking forward to: Mother's Day- Harps and I are going to Vegas and can barely wait to spend the holiday with my family.

P.S. Check out a couple of the blogs I'm sponsoring. Trust me, they are good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!