Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cousin Cuteness

Harper and I had the following conversation yesterday afternoon...
Me: Cash moved to Herriman.
Harper: Cash lives in Herriman? Where does Paityn live?
Me: In Herriman.
Harper: Where does Alex live?
Me: In Herriman.
Harper: I don't want to live in Sandy. I want to live in Herriman. 

I just love the little friendships that Harper has made. I love how important Cash, Paityn, and Alex are to Harper and what a big part they have each played in her life (a really big part, obviously, since she wants to move to Herriman to be closer to them). Cash is especially fun because he's a friend and a cousin.

Harper and Cash were made from the same happy, silly, and nearly-never-ending ball of energy. They are absolutely adorable (and exhausting) when they are together and I love that Harper can have this special relationship. Cash is a big part of her life- she talks about him all the time and gets so excited to see him on the mornings that he is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!