Thursday, February 21, 2013

See You Next Week

This ridiculously cute/adorable/perfect/happy face and I are headed to Disneyland in a couple of days. We are so (times 109,884,297,234) excited. 

I have quite a lot to do before we leave. I have to iron my clothing, pack, get our dogs ready for a dog sitter, get my daycare ready for the substitute, and clean my house (I'm one of those crazy people who deep cleans before a vacation). I also have a bunch of errands to run. The next two days are going to be crazy busy, which means I won't be around blogville much, if at all.

I'm trying to blog more and I've been catching up on my favorite blogs this week. I really do love this community and am grateful for the numerous ways in which it has inspired me to be better. I'm trying to comment a lot and be a really good blogville citizen. Do you have a blog that I'm not reading? If so, what is it?

I just wanted to show you the above picture of my darling girl and to let you know that I'll be posting a few Disneyland pics to instagram (un: joyfullyabby). Feel free to follow along if you'd like. Also, if you have an ig, leave your username in the comments so I can check it out (if you want to, that is). 

I turned on comment moderation, not because I think anyone is going to post terrible comments but because I want to be more aware of them so that I'll be better at responding. Now I get an e-mail for each new comment. Hopefully this will help me be better at replying!

Much love, my friends. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so ridiculously excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to see Harper's happy face in the most magical place on earth!!!

    I so wish I could be there to see it first hand!

    Have so so so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!