Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Currently


Loving: The thought of new furniture. We have ordered new sofas and a new dining set and I can't wait for them to arrive.
Watching: Downton Abbey, Season 3. I finished the Christmas Special last night and I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything that happened. I won't say anything because I don't want to ruin it for any other Downton fans but this season was really good. 
ReadingA Tale of Two Cities. It's a long time favorite. 
Thinking about: My 2013 bucket list. I'm super excited about it and quite determined to cross off every single item. I'm also thinking about my nails. It's been over a week since my last nibble. I've got to stick to it this time. No self-respecting 30-year-old should have nubby nails. Plus, I have far too many cute nail polishes that should not go to waste (pictured below is Off with Her Red by OPI).

Working on: Drinking less diet pop and more water. It's not easy.

I'm also working on a little project that involves Harper and her best friend Paityn. I have so many cute photos of them together and I'm trying to get them sorted and organized. I think that this friendship has been one of the best things in Harper's life. She loves Paityn and talks about her every single day and wants to include her in everything that we do. When we were putting her Ariel room together, Harper kept saying, "Paityn is going to love this!" I am obsessed with these two. They are absolutely adorable when they are together.

Looking forward to: Dinner tonight- we are getting together with Colt's family to celebrate Kenzie's graduation (she just finished up at the U!). I'm also super excited for our trip to Disneyland in February. My mom finalized all of the booking just this morning and I can barely wait. An airplane ride, three days at Disneyland, breakfast with the princesses... Harper is going to be in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!