Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ariel Coloring Pages

Harper colored two pictures for her new Ariel room. We framed them (these frames are temporary- I plan on picking up some new ones or at least painting these ones over the weekend) and put them on her bookshelf.
Harps is quite proud of these and so am I. I think that, for her age, she does a pretty good job (just look at that Flounder!). Harper loves to color and craft (where that came from, I'll never know) and keeps me busy searching for pages to color. Her favorite subject is, of course, Ariel. She also likes the princesses and Spiderman.

I posted Harper's artwork on instagram and had a couple of people ask about the pages that we colored. Here they are, along with some other favorites.








If I could, I'd tell you where I found these. The truth is, however, that I don't remember. I saved them on my computer and didn't bookmark or pin any of the original sites. Sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!