Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Commenting on Diligent Joy

I know that people are visiting my blog because my stats say they are. I'm getting hundreds of views each day but I rarely see comments. I've never expected comments but I do love them and appreciate them because they give me direction and make me feel like this is a spot that people enjoy.

Is there a reason you guys aren't commenting? Is there something different that I should be doing? I honestly need to know because I think that the lack of comments is a big part of the reason that I have sort of slumped as a blogger. It's not much fun when I feel like I'm talking (writing) to myself. If I wanted to do that, I'd stick to my person journal.

6 comments:

  1. i LOVE to read your blog. I just forget to comment. I will try harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still reading your blog, just rarely comment! Still waiting for posts over on your other blog "Beauty Aisle Addict" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your blog and love it. I guess I'm not much of a commenter, I rarely even comment on my close friends blogs. I will try harder as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the others, I love your blog and read it every day! To be honest I'm usually too lazy to comment(on all the blogs I read, not just yours) but please believe I enjoy each and every one of your posts! I will try to be a more active commenter in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am guilty of reading and not commenting. I'm sorry! I know what you mean, though, I feel less inclined to post something when the comments are few and far between. Part of my reason for not commenting lately is because often times I'm the only one who comments and it makes me feel borderline stalker-ish. I check your blog every day, and will do better at commenting (I always have something to say) - as long as you aren't feeling like you need a little {cyber} space. (See what I did there?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read a lot too and don't always comment. Usually because I am time poor, but I do realise in order to interact with bloggers I need to comment more!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!