Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm Back. Hooray!

We bought a house. We packed. We moved. We unpacked. I, along with my fellow bridesmaids, planned and hosted Calli's bachelorette party. Then we hosted her shower.

The past couple of months have been crazy busy. I have been too physically exhausted and mentally drained to read/write/think about blogs/blogging.

But everything is over and I can breathe easy. I can read again and I can practice yoga and take Harper to the park and watch Netflix movies and play the piano and it's wonderful.

And I can blog.

I mean it when I say that I'm back.

I'm crossing my fingers (and toes) hoping that you're still here because truly, I've missed you.

What in the world have you been up to? How's life (wonderful, I hope)? Do you have any fun summer plans? Have you tried any amazing/awful beauty products lately? Please fill me in. I feel like I've been away from blogland for just about forever.

On my end, everything is really great. I'm blessed and that's all there is to it.

I have some plans for this little blog. Among my list of post-move goals was to give this blog a whole bunch of love and see it (hopefully) move to a higher level.

I just need to figure out how to do it.

In the meantime, here is a little sampling of what we have been up to...

Harper puts on a tutu and plays in the dirt every single day.
True story.



I think I already showed you these truffles.
They were perfect for Calli's shower.



I have some really great instagrams from the bachelorette party.
I'll share them with you tomorrow.
For now, let's just say that tequila brings out my fun side.

Meet Max.
He's our neighbor dog and we love him.
Harper is especially crazy for him and hollers, "Maxi! Maxi!" every time she sees him.




The bridal shower cupcakes were cute and delicious, a dangerous combination.

I made CD favors and they were a hit.



And... cuteness.
Seriously and ridiculously adorable cuteness.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!