Friday, March 23, 2012

Pinterest: Extreme Cuteness

I know that between Harper and Hazelnut, you get your fill of cuteness on this blog. Still, I can't help but share with you some of the pins from me "Extreme Cuteness" album. I'm a sucker for cute stuff and can never resist kitties, puppies, VW vans, macaroons, panda cubs, and everything else that is either 1. a baby animal, 2. as cute as it tastes or 3. as cute as it is old.

Love love love.

This is also Hazlenut's first world pet problem.

Cuuuuuuteness.


Macaroons are trendy, I know. I love them still.
I'm just such a cookie person.

A Tzu-Wok? Kill me.

When the time is right, we will add a baby "Zowie" to our family.
Zowie is Colt's family dog.
She's a black and white shih tzu and she's an old lady and I love her.
Meet her here.

He was hungry. Now he's sleepy.
He must have eaten the dog food equivalent of Cafe Rio.
Is it just me or does anyone else get super sleepy after Cafe Rio?

I need one of these.
Seriously, I'm going to be a crazy dog lady, even if my family 
nominates me for an episode of Animal Hoarders.

And... I die.



This panda is so cute- like Harper Jane cute- and I just want to snuggle him.

1 comment:

  1. That second picture is Twink's first world pet problem too! I loved all the cuteness.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!