Monday, March 12, 2012

A Glimpse

We had the most beautiful weekend here in SLC. The weather was perfect- sunny and warm (but not too warm) and just right for playground/dog park visits. Harper, Tucker, and Hazelnut were all in Heaven and so happy to be outside playing/running/breathing fresh air. Spring fever has been plaguing the Adams house for a while now, making the sun a most welcome visitor (hopefully he's here to stay).

Here's a little instagramy (not a word, I know) glimpse into our weekend (which was wonderful, by the way).
A reason to love the UPS man and a visit to the park.
(Harper chose her outfit and did her own lipstick.)

The twisty curls end result.
(I didn't do a follow up video last Friday because Harps had a mega meltdown.
I'll try for one this week.)

These are Harper's park essentials.
Spot (Harper's newest stuffed dog), juice, and some snacks.
We also always pack a bowl and some water for Hazelnut.
My park essentials include my iPhone, chap stick, and a drink 
(preferably a sugar-free Arnold Palmer).

A little prize from H&M and a visit to the dog park with Tucker.

Harps is a dog person, for sure (yay!).
She has about a gazillion (give or take) stuffed animals.
The only ones she cares about are her three stuffed dogs.
She loves Scout, Wolf, and Spot so much and it's adorbs. Totally adorbs.



2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh man, Melia would be so jealous if she saw that Spot. She LOVES him. All of your springy picutres are spreading the Fever down to this end of the state.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is from Barnes and Noble. I know that they had several. Why don't you message me your address and we will pick one up for little Miss Melia?

      Delete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!