Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Early Easter

My parents have been in town this week and Harper has been in complete heaven. They won't be visiting again until after we move and so they gave Harper her Easter (or as she calls it, "Eas") treats early. She is now the proud owner of two Barbie Mermaid dolls (how many mermaids can one household have? I think we are- unintentionally- trying to set the record around here) and a new bike.



Harper loves her bike but is still a bit shy about riding it in front of us. She is also frustrated because her mermaids (and a bunch of other random junk that she likes at the moment) keep falling off of it. We need to get her a basket. Do you know if they make baskets for these little big wheels?

1 comment:

  1. I love how that matches her little pink scooter your parents gave her last summer. I can't imagine Harper being shy - ever - but especially around her family. Is that just a phase she's going through?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!