Monday, February 20, 2012

A Video and Some Instagrams

I love this. Love it. I'm a big Janelle Monae fan. I saw her live last summer and she's amazing. Intense, but amazing.




Also, it's been a while since we instagrammed together... Let's fix that right now, okay?
A Friday night addition to my wall.
I don't know who loves it more, Colt or me.

I wanted some big hair for Kenzie's birthday party on Saturday night.
I made a huge mistake, however, and didn't put the curlers in early enough.
By the time my hair dried and I took them out, I had only five more minutes to get ready.
Five minutes is not enough to separate and fix afro curls, FYI.
I had to improvise.

The end result: a big/messy/poofy bun.
I loved it.
Harper was so excited to see some snow yesterday morning.

A little Friday night shopping at Sportsman's Warehouse.

A heart path for my little Valentine.
She was so excited.
"Mama! See the balloons! See the hearts!"

Baby Harper... I die.

How was your weekend?
Link up with me in the comments section.

1 comment:

  1. This weekend was great! I spent many hours coloring my new hair extensions. I am so excited how they are turning out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!