Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Garbage Day Randomness

As you can see, garbage day is as fun as ever around here. Harper is still crazy for the trash truck. 

She is also crazy for the color pink. If something is pink, she wants it, even if she doesn't know what it is. We recently had to talk her out of a pink pepper spray at Sportsman's Warehouse. True story.

We told her she can have a pink room in our new house and she can't stop talking about it. One of the houses we are looking out has a purple (light lavender) room and I tried to show it to her. She wouldn't even look at it. Apparently, a pink room is the only option she's willing to discuss. 

Speaking of Harper's new room, I just ordered a print (from here) for her gallery.
I'm obsessed with this little ballerina and think she looks just like Harps.

I'm also obsessed with Downton Abbey.
I just started watching it on Netflix and I can't get enough.
Seriously. This show was made for my nerdy self.

4 comments:

  1. I think that little ballerina looks exactly like Harper, too! I also love the mermaid print and the one with the girl sitting on top of the giant stack of books.....okay, I love them all, but the one you got is Harper Jane for sure.

    I just paid for a brand new pettiskirt on ebay - $10.50 (including shipping)! I was going to save it for Melia's birthday in July, but I don't think I'll be able to. And seeing that picture of Harper in hers yet again just makes me that much more excited for it to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ebay! You're a genius. I'm headed there right now because Harper's tutu is just about done for, thanks only to Tucker. He tore a bit of it tonight. I was able to trim it up to Harper's satisfaction but must say she's looking a bit like a hobo now.

      Those prints are all to die for. I think I'm going to order the stack of books one because it is just too cute. I love the mermaids but have already picked out a vintagey Ariel-inspired print.

      Delete
  2. Omg, your daughter is so cute! And Downton Abbey is crazzy addictive! Love the blog =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... If you can believe it, she is even cuter in person...

      Downton Abbey was seriously made for me. I just watched the entire first season in 24 hours. I'm obsessed!

      Delete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!