Monday, October 3, 2011

Some Most Excellent News

So, the good news is this: you haven't missed out on your chance for a Halloween Mini-Sesh with Rush Photography. If you didn't have a costume yet or you were just busy last Saturday, no worries. You can now schedule your pics (which will be at a pumpkin patch!) for Saturday, October 15. Awesome, right? E-mail WhitneyRushton@aol.com for more info or to reserve your spot (each session is $35 and will take about 20 minutes). 

It will be worth your time and money. Whitney is amazing. Just look at what she did with my nearly-two-year-old. 














It's Harper's birthday week and it's going to be a good one. We have three days of celebrating planned (because you know that just one day would never be enough for someone as awesome/cute/smart/spunky as Harper).

I ordered her Ariel cake from Smith's over the weekend and I'm not going to lie- I almost cried.

2 comments:

  1. I hope Harper has a lovely birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love these memories captured.

    Happiest of birthdays, Harper!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!