Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ariel and Her Friends

My parents thought that Harper looked so cute in her Snow White dress that they bought her an Ariel one when they were in town. She loves it and wants to wear it all the time, even when we go to Wal Mart for Clorox Wipes. She put it on first thing this morning and has been singing and dancing ever since.

I can't decide if her costume looks more like an Ariel dress or a Josie Grossie imitation...?


Harper isn't the only little princess dancing around our house this morning.
 Belle and Sleeping Beauty are here, too.
These three princess are going to spend the day dancing, eating cupcakes, and decorating cookies.
You'd better believe that they are going to have a great time.


3 comments:

  1. Awh these little princesses are way too cute! I cannot wait to have a little girl! Love it ^_^
    Victoria from Unlock Your World
    www.vi-key.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls... Little girls are so much fun. I think I have just as much fun buying Harper's princess stuff as she does playing with it! Much love!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!