Monday, September 26, 2011

Hello There

Blogfriends!

It's been a few days. I'm sorry. I've been a bit lost in my own thoughts lately. Once I get things sorted out, I'll explain, I promise.

I was also out of town over the weekend. While Harper had big fun with my parents, Colty and I took off for a quick getaway with some friends. It was awesome (celebrity suite, pool time, yummy food, shopping, fun friends, and macaroons = awesome, just so you know).

I'm going to be around more this week, I promise. Heaven knows that I need something to distract me from the fact that I will soon have a TWO YEAR OLD.

Also... Remember to schedule your Halloween mini-sesh with Rush Photography. We are going to have a great time on Saturday and I'm not kidding when I say that I'd love to see you there. Plus, how can you say no to professional photos for $35 (regular price is $50 but Diligent Joy readers get a deal, mainly because they are awesome). Contact Whitney on facebook or e-mail her at whitneyrushton@aol.com.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! My oldest is going to be 4 in Nov and it just seems too old. Why does 4 seem so old? I had a problem w/ 2 but was excited for 1 and 3 so I'm a little weird. Even numbered ages just freak me out. Except for 30 I'm fine w/ turning 30 in 18 months. 32 is what scares me. Anyway, hope you had a relaxing weekend. It sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS you have an extra "http://" in the Our Beautiful Little Journey button.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!