Thursday, August 4, 2011

Eat A Cupcake... Or Two

28... It's here and I can already tell that it's going to be better than 27.
I'm ready and I'm excited for a fabulous year.

Seriously though...
Just kidding... sort of.

Anyway, it's my birthday and that's awesome (I'm awesome so my birthday is awesome). I've got some birthday plans. They are pretty chill but awesome, nonetheless. They include Harper/Colt/Hazel kisses, Red Butte House Pasta Salad, Pride and Prejudice (a little present from me to myself, thanks), The Rack, and an over-the-door ironing board (been wanting one forever). 

Eat a cupcake for me today, okay? 

And don't you dare feel guilty about it, not even if you eat two.

And if you want to make me a really happy birthday girl, answer the questions from my previous post. I'm seriously anxious to know more about all of you!

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Abby! Best wishes for a fantabulous year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! I hope it is a good one :) And by the way I love that vintage graphic. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't say it enough - Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmmmmmmm. this makes me want a cupcake. you are so pretty and DONT look 28 AT ALL!!! i hope i ago gracefully too!
    vi-key.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I can probably manage to eat a cupcake for you :) I hope you have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday! sam @ ypil was right... you and your blog are awesome! happy new follower.

    xoxo
    http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Just hopped over from YPIL and am really liking your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog...happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy happy day to you Abby! Hope it was a great day. When I turned 28 I ate a whole plate of cupcakes for breakfast and it felt great.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!