Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tucker's New Bed

Tucker's new bed is here. We actually wound up getting one from Cabela's after all but no worries, it isn't a camo, duck, or bear print. It's actually a really great navy houndstooth material. I like it because it's cute and the cover is washable (I'm sort of an over-washer). Tucker likes it because it's big and comfy.

Tucker has eaten (or at least chewed into pieces) 2 beds and 5 blankets. I'm hoping that he has matured a little and will leave his new bed alone. I'm also hoping that he will learn to lay on it for more than 7 seconds at a time. Currently, when he is out of his kennel, Tucker never holds still. His constant walking around the house drives me crazy. I love him but I really, really want him to just chill out, lay on his bed, and take a nap so that we can watch a movie in peace. Hopefully his fancy new bed will help.
Oh my, isn't this face adorable? Tucker might be an overly energetic and occasionally naughty puppy and he might step on my toes at least 15 times a day (95 pounds of Tucker on my little feet = ouchy ouch!), but he is a sweetie at heart and I can't imagine our house without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!