Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Happier Happy Birthday

I do believe that Harper enjoyed Colt's birthday more than he did.

She colored a picture for him.
It took her 45 minutes and I had to bust out a Magic Eraser to clean up afterward.

She bit one of his candles in half. 
I had to tape the 6 back together so we could sing to Colt.
It was pretty classy.
Hey, it's not like I keep extra #6 candles on hand.
Do you? Well you are obviously more prepared than I am.

She ate his birthday cake and got quite messy.
She managed to get her chocolate frosting fingers on me before I could get a wipe.
Thank goodness for Shout.

 I cleaned her up and then she snuggled with her dad.
She insisted on NOT putting her clothing back on.


Then she played with Colt's balloons- for over an hour.
She came away from this activity with a nickel-sized bruise on her forehead.





She finished the night off by sharing Colt's cake and ice cream.
I guess that one piece of cake just isn't enough for the daughter of the birthday boy.


Having Harper around makes everything more fun. She is the light of our lives and she makes us laugh every single day.

Harper makes happy birthdays even happier.

1 comment:

Leave me a comment. I love comments!