Friday, April 29, 2011

Some Things Just Might Be Impossible...

A few weeks ago I hinted (aka turned on the computer/set up the order/handed the computer and our debit card to Colt) that I wanted a Mother's Day treat from The Vintage Pearl.

I'm a mom now (to the cutest kid ever). That doesn't surprise me.
Mother's Day applies to me now. That still surprises me.

It also makes me feel old. I have quite an aversion to anything that makes me feel old. That's why I decided I needed a special surprise (is it a surprise if you already know about it?) for Mother's Day. I don't need a present for being Harper's mom. (Being Harper's mom is a present- a miraculous present that I get to enjoy every day.) I need something pretty to distract me from thinking about being old.

I need something pretty from The Vintage Pearl.

Anyway, being the super savvy husband man that he is, Colt got my hint and ordered me something really wonderful (I chose it so of course it's wonderful).

It's coming today.

In a few hours, it will be sitting in my mailbox. It will be here long before Colt gets home from work. How in the world am I supposed to refrain from opening it?

Is it even possible for me to not open it?

I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!