Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dance Jammies for a Dancing Girl

Harper's Grandma Carrie must know how much Harper likes to dance.
She got her the perfect dance party pajamas.

Harper wore them for the first time last night.
We had a dance party (thank you Glee) and played dolls in Harper's room

Hellllloooooo cuteness.



"Shhh..." she tells me.
It's so cute when Harper plays with dolls.
I can't believe she is already so grownupish like.
Lately, whenever Harper sees a baby she signs "baby" to me.
It's so cute but sad at the same time.
Doesn't she know that she is still my baby?

1 comment:

  1. Harper is so dang cute. I love her jammies.
    I also love The Vintage Pearl. I have been wanting to order a custom necklace for SO long, but haven't got around to it. Mother's Day 2011 sounds like a great time for me to do that, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!